Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Unpredictable…

Haiz…through of will have a goodbye to UK but who knows aft the discharging at Portland,US our ship was send back to UK area again…but its towards the Baltic sea…well at lease I can have the experience to get to a new place passing through places I never thought I would pass.…through the journey across the atlantic ocean was horrible…with all the heavy rolling and dense fog…with a full long 14days journey and 8 hrs of advance at last the ship came to a stop…was a good things for everyone also…all phones was active again with the reception from the nearest land…Russia, Denmark, Finland, Estonia and Germany….been going here and there…its also 3 and a half months for me already…just pass half of my contract. Still got another half to go..hope that this half will finish much more faster..

No comments:

Post a Comment