Friday, June 4, 2010

Across the ocean,,,,,

The last port of call for me in United Kingdom is Edinburgh, Scotland. After this we will be heading up north towards north sea then west across the Atlantic ocean head towards United State, this journey will take about 9 days…and weather forecasted that it will be a rough weather ahead of us…well crossing the Atlantic ocean for me this is the second time…my first time was using the south route, but this time was using the north route…going to US was like everyone dreams on this ship…as things over there were cheaper but many preparation needed to be done before enter into US waters..I believe that through 9 days things will be prepared and a smooth sailing will be awaiting for us …for me I just hope that can go to more new ports for me…like those ports in Canada and US…really wish can pass the statue of liberty and take a visit to new York city…heh…well lets put our engine on full speed ahead…goodbye UK and US here we come…

No comments:

Post a Comment